Corals for sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone!

Now that the weather is warming up I thought I would go ahead and post my current list of offerings. Below is listing of the corals I have available for sale. Each and every one of these corals is showcased in my tank.

Please let me know what coral you are interested in and I will post a pic of that coral for you. I decided not to post a ton of pics here just to help out the site with bandwidth. When you request a pic please be specific.

Currently the only coral I am not offering is the ORA Tri-Color Valida, I have several frags of the coral but they are growing out some before I sell them.

Any and all corals that I ship will require an adult signature upon delivery. I do have heat packs for those of you that are in cooler areas. Payment will be made to my paypal account unless you are local and make other arangements.

All Zoas are mounted on either LR rubble or a disk and have 5+ polyps each

Thank you for having a look and please ask for those pics. I need an excuse to show you my corals!

Teal Acro $12.95
Red Digitata $12.95
Purple Digitata $12.95
Dark Purple Monti $12.95
Red Monti $25.00
Green Monti $12.95
Mushroom - Purple $12.00
ORA Green Birds Nest $25.00
ORA Pink Birds Nest $25.00
ORA Blue-Tip Stag $25.00
ORA Tri-Color Valida $35.00
ORA Blue Tort $25.00
Purple w/ Green Skirt $15.00
Arom of God $25.00
Whamin Watermelon $30.00
Baby Back Blue $30.00
Purple w/ Red Skirt $25.00
Purple w/ Orange Center $20.00
Green w/ Orange Center $20.00
Eagle Eyes $25.00
Mint Chocolate Chip $15.00
Radioactive Dragon Eye $20.00
Armageddon $25.00 - Sold out for now.

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the Zoas I have available. Not all of these are of the actual frags. Some are the colonies.

1010618smallsmallap8.jpg

1010617smallsmallox5.jpg

1010616smallsmalltr8.jpg

1010615smallsmallby8.jpg

1010614smallsmallxn9.jpg

1010628smallsmallhp0.jpg

1010627smallsmalltp8.jpg

1010626smallsmallrw1.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean there...the size colonies or the size frags? All frags that I sell of Zoas will have 3-5 polyps minimum, unless you request a single polyp. ?.?

if you want to show off the coral why dont you just post a pic of all of them with there names and price it will be a nice show and then ill pick a bunch

I'll PM you shipping cost. I'm not posting a bunch of pics here because last time I offered corals here nobody responded. This way if someone is interested in a coral I will post a pic of that coral.

I think you should get a good response this time. Please add a frag of the Pink Birds Nest to my pm order. Thanks.

******UPDATE******

2 Pink Birds Nest are now sold. I have 3 Left that are mounted.
1 AOG is now sold. I have 2 more that have well over 6 polyps.
1 Red Digitata is now sold - I only have 2 more mounted

I have a dozen or so frags of the Teal Stag still available. 3 more frags of the Pink Birds nest several of the purple digitata and several of the green monti cap.

corals ??

Ziggy - I'd be interested in some of your frags. They are beautiful and affordable! However, I'm a coral newbie. Can you advise? I have a frogspawn (about 2 in. diameter) and small button coral so far w/2 clowns and cleaning crewin 29 gal. nano. Everything is reef safe. Thanks.

Ziggy - I'd be interested in some of your frags. They are beautiful and affordable! However, I'm a coral newbie. Can you advise? I have a frogspawn (about 2 in. diameter) and small button coral so far w/2 clowns and cleaning crewin 29 gal. nano. Everything is reef safe. Thanks.

How long has your tank been set up? What kind of lighting do you have on it? Tell me a little bit more about your set up.

I have a 29 gallon self contained nano. Lighting - 2 36 watt CF 50/50 lamps with 2 nite vu moon lamps and 2 cooling fans all built in to the hood. Tank has been up since August. I have a nano protein skimmer and small nano size motor for dead spot for extra water movement. Substrate is fine sand, about 1/2 inch I would guess. I have 2 clowns, 1 scooter goby, 3 peppermint shrimp (small), 5 mexican turbo, 5 astria snails, 5 nassarius snails, and about 12 red and blue hermits. Tank has about 30 lbs of live rock as well. I currently have 2 corals - small frags of red and green button, and a frogspawn that is about 2 inch in diameter. Does that help?

Back
Top Bottom