Corals for sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That helps.

With the lighting you have you could have an SPS or two in the tank though they would need to be high. Any of the Zoas that I have would do fine in your tank. I also have some purple mushrooms as well as redish with speckles that would do well. You could try an SPS, but most of the ones I have available grow very quickly.

Can I order 2 of your zoas and red and purple mushrooms? What is an SPS? I leave the zoa color selection up to you since you know what I already have and what might look best. Your tank is incredible so obviously your are much better at aquascaping that I ever will be. Let me know instructions for arranging paypal and shipping. If you could also advise placement in the tank for mushrooms and zoas, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

****Update***

All of my Pink Birds Nest have been spoken for. I need to do some more fragging the main colony but that will prbably wait for a little while.

I am also out of Armor of God Zoas.

Everything else is still available.

well im glad to say i have all my frags from ziggy, and let me tell you they are great looking. shippment was very professional and i will by more from him, i cant wait

well im glad to say i have all my frags from ziggy, and let me tell you they are great looking. shippment was very professional and i will by more from him, i cant wait

Thank you very much lamaseta17, I'm glad you are happy with the corals you got from me!!

****UPDATE*******
Here is an update to what I have left. Some of the SPS I needed to frag to clean up some space in the tank. I have noted that next to each one. Thank you to all who have picked up some of my frags!!

Teal Acro $12.95 ----- NEW FRAGS
Red Digitata $12.95 -----NEW FRAGS
Purple Digitata $12.95 ----NEW FRAGS
Dark Purple Monti $12.95
Red Monti $25.00
Green Monti $12.95 ---- NEW FRAGS
Mushroom - Purple $12.00
ORA Green Birds Nest $25.00
ORA Pink Birds Nest $25.00 ------NEW FRAGS
ORA Blue-Tip Stag $25.00 --- SOLD OUT FOR NOW
ORA Tri-Color Valida $35.00 ---SOLD OUT FOR NOW
ORA Blue Tort $25.00 ---SOLD OUT FOR NOW
Purple w/ Green Skirt $15.00
Arom of God $25.00 -----SOLD OUT FOR NOW
Whamin Watermelon $30.00
Baby Back Blue $30.00
Purple w/ Red Skirt $25.00
Purple w/ Orange Center $20.00
Green w/ Orange Center $20.00
Eagle Eyes $25.00
Mint Chocolate Chip $15.00
Radioactive Dragon Eye $20.00
Armageddon $25.00 - Sold out for now.[/quote]

Hey Ziggy,

Could you post a picture of all the Montiporas (digitas/caps) and relative size of the frags? And would these be mounted or unmounted? And how much would shipping be to 29632?

I have recently acquired a pink monti and a couple small caps and I love them so I think I'm gonna start collecting monti's. The polyps seem to like the flow from 2x koralia nanos in a ten gallon.

TIA

Edit: Also what lighting do you have them under?

Last edited:
All of my corals featured in my main display tank are under dual 175w MH (10,000k bulbs) I have 220w of VHO actinics and 108w of T5 super actinics on the tank. My frag tank has 260w of PC lighting. A mix of 10,000 and 50/50 bulbs.

Green Monti Cap
1001631pd2.jpg

Orange Monti Cap
1001632zk1.jpg

Purple w/Green Polyp Monti Cap
I don't have a very good pic of this coral. My camera is out of commish right now.

Red Digitata
1001503bx4.jpg

Purple Digitata
1001532iy5.jpg

Orange Digitata (also called sunset montipora)
1001523ee6.jpg

Yellow Digitata
1001519cy9.jpg

This is the approx size of any cap that I sell mounted on a disk. The Green caps are usually a bit larger.
(This is the actual frag I got to start my orange cap 1 year ago)
omonticap020207ud1.jpg

Digitata and other SPS corals are between 1.5" and 2" mounted on a plug.

NO MORE!! No more pictures!! Everytime I see pictures of your corals I want to add more to my order.

Ok, I've got to ask...under the Yellow Digitata....what zoa's are those?

I have heard the called several different things. I don't really have a name for them. They spread like wild-fire. I put a tiny rock with 2 polyps on it there about 8 months ago and now there are probably 300+ polyps. You can also see them in the pic of the purple digitata.

Ziggy, how well do you think those digitas will do in a ten gallon w/ 96 watt pc? I run carbon and purigen so the water is crystal clear, good light penetration. I have a pink encrusting monti near the top. I've had it for about a week and it hasn't lost it's color and has nice polyp extension. Just wondering what you'd think. And what size are the digita frags?

Thanks

Wow, 96w on a 10. Thats a lot of light.

The only problem that I see with a 10g tank and coral is the change in SG with evaporation. Levels can change very quickly in a small tank. Your tank has more then enough light. My frags are 1.5" - 2" tall mounted on plugs.

Yeah my rics seem to like it. I topoff twice a day, it's not too bad. Do you still have a lot of monti's left? I might grab one of each in a week or two.

Oh and how big are the plugs? Whenever I get frags I try and break them off the plugs because the plugs are so ugly and are usually too big to really place on rockwork, especially in a 10 gallon.

I can always end you some unmounted frags and you can put them where you want on your rock work. I'm not going to be running out of frags anytime soon. I have a lot of trimming back to do in my main tank so I can always nip you off a piece of each. Just let me know.

Here is an updated list of what I have. I'm still letting the frags of the Blue Tort and the Tri Color Valida grow out before I sell them.

Cube of Toadstool - $10
Teal Acro - $12.95
Red Digitata - $12.95
Purple Digitata - $12.95
Orange Digitata - $12.95
Yellow digitata $12.95
Dark Purple Monti - $12.95
Red Monti - $25.00
Green Monti - $12.95
Mushroom - Purple $12.00
Striped Mushroom (green) -$15.00
Red Mushroom - $12.00
Pink Pocilliapora - $25.00
A. Tenius (acropora) - $25.00
ORA Green Birds Nest $25.00
ORA Pink Birds Nest $25.00
ORA Blue-Tip Stag $25.00
ORA Tri-Color Valida $35.00
ORA Blue Tort $25.00
Purple w/ Green Skirt $15.00
Arom of God $25.00
Whamin Watermelon $30.00
Baby Back Blue $30.00
Purple w/ Red Skirt $25.00
Purple w/ Orange Center $20.00
Green w/ Orange Center $20.00
Eagle Eyes $25.00
Mint Chocolate Chip $15.00
Radioactive Dragon Eye $20.00
Armageddon $25.00

i have to set up a paypal acount first but i am going to buy some from you. do you have a acro that is purple with bright green polyps i think its name is slime. or slimer. also can you post pics of the purple monti and the teal acro. what are the frag sizes you are sellng these as. do you have any zoas that are green in the center and purple skirts, i think the name is joker zoas i have seen them before just hard to get.

Pictures of the Teal Stag and the Purple monti are posted on pages 1 and 2 of this thread. Instead of eating up more bandwidth on this site please check those pages for pics. All my frags of Acros or brancing corals are 1" - 2". I do not have the Bali Green Slimer available. I'm working on getting some. If you check out this thread http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f71/took-some-more-pics-99696.html You can see most everything in my tank. I have added a few things since these pics were taken and offer a lot more zoas then shown.

I don't have any Jokers I do have some Mean greens purple center with bright green ring and dark purple/redish skirt.

On page 1 those first zoas with the green skirts. what call those. So many zoas i can't tell which are which.

Back
Top Bottom