Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharkbait54 said:
Yes it's the bowl beside the naked Barbie

Must be cents cause only an idiot would think that was worth $50 lmao

This one says 125$ on the title than goes to say 150$ firm! for a 30 gallon that seems a bit steep to me...

brunettebaby4571 said:
This one says 125$ on the title than goes to say 150$ firm! for a 30 gallon that seems a bit steep to me...

They probably lowered the price but didnt change it in the add. That seems a bit steep to me too.

Alyxx said:
I might pay $400 if they threw in that adorable puppy.

Right, whatta cutie!

Its a nice looking tank but I wouldn't spend $400 for it, it's too small for me to justify spending that much on it.

That a good rule of thumb, $1 per gallon for used tanks?

Id aim for 50 cents per gallon. you can go to petco and get a brand new tank for a dollar per gallon.

I take in different things when buying. What does it come with? are there fish I dont want and need to rehome? hows the stand(will it need redoing? is it custom" Hardwood etc)

Whats the filter system like? How much cleaning does it need? I did pay a little more for a 55 gallon then I should of but it came with a good 10 pounds of Live Rock Rubble so imo it was worth paying more just for that.

Im working right now, on a 100 gallon, stand, lights hood, for 75 bucks. It will need a lot of cleaning, but comes with the stand which always seems to be the most costly part of buying tanks.

Yeah I'm working on three guys selling tanks right now. I'm just looking for the tank itself. I just about have them down to a buck a gallon!

CichlidSensai said:
Yeah I'm working on three guys selling tanks right now. I'm just looking for the tank itself. I just about have them down to a buck a gallon!

Very nice what size

150 gallon. Got a guy down to 230. He has a stand with it but I don't think the dimensions are gonna work with my plan. But I'll prolly end up buying more than the tank;)

CichlidSensai said:
150 gallon. Got a guy down to 230. He has a stand with it but I don't think the dimensions are gonna work with my plan. But I'll prolly end up buying more than the tank;)

That sounds like a deal if stand included always use stand for somethin else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom