Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brunettebaby4571 said:
44 Gallon Fish Tank - $400

I mean it is an interesting an nice looking tank but for 400$ Its not that darn nice or interesting!! haha and they say they have 700$ invested in it....yikes...

That's in my listings! Lol are you from around here or just browsing places?

I am in WV! Are you in WV also? I have found some really good deals on 100+ tanks withs lots of extras for under 200$ but didnt have the money at the time :( its very sad!! haha

brunettebaby4571 said:
I am in WV! Are you in WV also? I have found some really good deals on 100+ tanks withs lots of extras for under 200$ but didnt have the money at the time :( its very sad!! haha

Wheeling WV :)

Guess when the math came back it was more like 57/43. There's still time to salvage a whole season but this is getting old!!! I didn't have much hope when all the details of the deal were shown to the public!

CichlidSensai said:
Guess when the math came back it was more like 57/43. There's still time to salvage a whole season but this is getting old!!! I didn't have much hope when all the details of the deal were shown to the public!

This is sad... It's a different league every year now and its all due to greed.. what happen to playing for love of the game : / .... Honestly I wouldn't pay for a ticket to a game knowing that they are all bickering over this s*** instead of pleasing the general public WHOM PAY THEIR SALARIES FOR THE MOST PART!

Bearchumjs said:
Hey guys, lets try to keep this on topic please. :)

Sorry gotta keep sports outta the threads or it'll happen every time haha but to add to the thread.. I don't have a link but there is a local here stating he has a 55 gallon w stand (has $1200 invested wants $300) no pictures or accessories just tank stand and hood...the trim must be gold or something :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear people from WV try and get whatever they can for tanks!! I did find a free tank and a veryy cheap 55 but unfortunately I never have the money when I fin these things!! I also found a 30 gallon for 400$ the other day...lol

brunettebaby4571 said:
I swear people from WV try and get whatever they can for tanks!! I did find a free tank and a veryy cheap 55 but unfortunately I never have the money when I fin these things!! I also found a 30 gallon for 400$ the other day...lol

What part of WV you from

Bearchumjs said:
I'd take it! Rehome the pleco to a LFS or someone with a giant tank and then do what I want with the tank!

I'd take it and do just that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom