Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
christine2012 said:
I don't have a clue. Unless they were sick, *shrugs* but it totally happened!

If I remember correctly, his wife was being a huge jerk to him so this is his idea of revenge. Idk, they obviously weren't the most stable of people lol

Awesome, what a fish really stood up for its mama until the bitter end.

I'm not sure if I got a good deal off CL or not. 55g tank, stand, emperor 400 filter, heater, gravel, hoods, lights and ship and plants decor. I paid 50.00. In the hoods the plexaglass needs to be replaced and the tank had been resealed. It don't leak. What do you think?

bud29 said:
On almost every bottle of water conditioner I have seen, it says "Do not use if fish are intended for human consumption." There is something in it that apparently makes us sick........

Oh ok I wonder why that doesn't make our fish sick too.

Pam is here said:
I'm not sure if I got a good deal off CL or not. 55g tank, stand, emperor 400 filter, heater, gravel, hoods, lights and ship and plants decor. I paid 50.00. In the hoods the plexaglass needs to be replaced and the tank had been resealed. It don't leak. What do you think?

not bad at all

Wow that's a crazy price for a 40 gallon. Yeah a vortech and the lights are expensive, but that's close to or over retail!

Pam is here said:

Pretty good deal :)

That's an awfully expensive shelf they have there.

Attachments

• image-3336918510.jpg
    image-3336918510.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 136
I actually seen one offer for something that said 55 gal in the description but in the pic it look like a 20 gal long especially with that betta in it or as they said rare exotic asian fish lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom