Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, def sounds like BRS gets to look bad for being stuck in the middle in this case. Glad your ingenuity is still going strong Dary.
I was told that they thought it was the fastest way to get the canisters to me via drop shipment from the factory,.... Considering they're not charging me for them ,..then patience is on my side :)

I was told that they thought it was the fastest way to get the canisters to me via drop shipment from the factory,.... Considering they're not charging me for them ,..then patience is on my side :)

Hope you get them soon. I ordered one Friday & tracking shows arrival this Thursday. Hopefully you get your before then lol!

Got my canister today but was hoping to see a post that you got yours ahead. Looking like its a Christmas canister now!

That's wild. BRS has excellent customer service I've always found, I'm really surprised they had those drop shipped in anticipation it would be faster when they received their backorder stock cone in and ship out already. I'm just glad your homemade orings work so well. Maybe a mass production of those flooding the eBay market soon....lol. Happy Holidays!

That's wild. BRS has excellent customer service I've always found, I'm really surprised they had those drop shipped in anticipation it would be faster when they received their backorder stock cone in and ship out already. I'm just glad your homemade orings work so well. Maybe a mass production of those flooding the eBay market soon....lol. Happy Holidays!

BRS IMO tried to do the best thing at the time BUT I think the manufacturer is the one dropping the ball here,..... I'm not really too concerned right now but we'll give it a while longer and if I haven't received any correspondence from them I'll give BRS another call., other than that , all good over here for the moment.

BRS IMO tried to do the best thing at the time BUT I think the manufacturer is the one dropping the ball here,..... I'm not really too concerned right now but we'll give it a while longer and if I haven't received any correspondence from them I'll give BRS another call., other than that , all good over here for the moment.

Oh yeah I agree the ball was dropped by the manufacturer. I was just surprised after you called them that they didn't send them out to you themselves cuz anytime I've ever needed customer service for anything from them it has been exceptional. I believe the way the handled it is just fine but I guess I've had such stellar service from them I got spoiled lol.

Well its been about a month since my canisters were " sent " from brs via drop shipped from the manufacturer with still no delivery in sight ., i foresee another call to brs this week to seek alittle Devine intermission in this case.
My homemade o rings clearly halted the leaky canisters but in the di canister you either used the " manufacturers o rings which gave you a "0" tds reading but leaked horribly or using my homemade o rings which did not leak but the tds would register about 12 ..., figuring everything out i added a small compression washer from a previously used di cylinder to the bottom of my new di cylinder and presto NO LEAKS and " 0" tds readings Yea !!!!
Granted , one should not have to do this with a NEW unit but this is my report with my problematic unit ., KeithImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388516690.432649.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388516719.058765.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388516737.600202.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388516766.395413.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388516783.218367.jpg has the same unit and his apparently works good cuz i haven't heard anything negative about his yet. .,

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten your canisters yet. Mine arrived and it leaked at first cuz I didn't have any lubricant. I just swapped it to the other canister head and the residual lubricant was enough to help seal it. I would hope now BRS send you a replacement instead of making you wait longer. Happy Nee Year!

haha nice.

Looking great, brilliant idea of a pull out

George carlin said " I have a lot of brilliant ideas,..problem is that most of them suck ". (That's my motto,!!!) ... But, Every now and then one slips thru the cracks and makes me look good.,...pure accidental no doubt.

George carlin said " I have a lot of brilliant ideas,..problem is that most of them suck ". (That's my motto,!!!) ... But, Every now and then one slips thru the cracks and makes me look good.,...pure accidental no doubt.
Yeah I think that stand addition & the pull out water filter drawer prove your skill isn't an accident lol. As far as mottos go I adopt the Homer Simpson "to succeed despite idiocy" motto.

Back
Top Bottom