Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I lost one of those $300 Dragon pumps on my Vertex skimmer. Found the exact same pump in a $100 pond pump. Switched them out and all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Too bad there's not a renamed repackaged motor chart available ( or at least I haven't found one yet ) :-/

Sometimes if you google the reference numbers on the motor housing, you will find the motor is generic. But the pump housing is a different matter. You can make a pinwheel impeller off of internet plans.

Any long time readers may know that I lost my jack Russell terrier ,and best buddy "scruffy " earlier this year after adopting him from a shelter 14 years ago , scruff was a constant helper during any project that was going on at the time , he was especially curious during the whole aquarium project ,.... well after holding off for 11 months yesterday I once again adopted a cute little jack Russell terrier from my local shelter, he's a three year old and has some big paws to fill around here,... his name is catfish Charlie and he's a trip ,.... I hope he'll takes to the aquarium like scruffy did IMG_1479486045.377480.jpgIMG_1479486065.945948.jpg

Thanks, greg,hank ,Sean and " trouble " ,.... he's been a handful so far ,..but it's all good !!

Someone once asked me when their Wire Fox Terrier boy would "settle down". I said " Oh about a week after he's dead". I was a pro groomer for years. Terriers were mostly all fun to work on. Look so sharp cleaned up, but man they love dirt !

Someone once asked me when their Wire Fox Terrier boy would "settle down". I said " Oh about a week after he's dead". I was a pro groomer for years. Terriers were mostly all fun to work on. Look so sharp cleaned up, but man they love dirt !

That's funny but soooo true !!! Scruff was happiest when he was the dirtiest

Back
Top Bottom