Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarcothelia said:
Nice new mushrooms. I got a bunch of cloves attached to a pink pachyseris speciosa (only charged for the cloves) that is still alive. Doubt I can support the sps but I can give it a shot.

I know I couldn't,.......at least not right now,.maybe down the line aways I may be able to take another step into that world,. but for now, I'm happy where I am.... I've got a lot to learn between now and then :- /

Well, ,.... After much deliberation ( about two minutes) I ordered a small colony of blue mushrooms this morning along with a couple of small leathers,...hopefully ,this'll satisfy my mushroom craving for a couple of weeks..... I'll post pictures of the new kids when they arrive ....:)

Dary421 said:
Well, ,.... After much deliberation ( about two minutes) I ordered a small colony of blue mushrooms this morning along with a couple of small leathers,...hopefully ,this'll satisfy my mushroom craving for a couple of weeks..... I'll post pictures of the new kids when they arrive ....:)

Yeah, that's an awful lot of deliberation! Lol :D

Can't wait to see the pics.

1Vampiregirl said:
Yeah, that's an awful lot of deliberation! Lol :D

Can't wait to see the pics.

..But ,but...at least wasn't a snap decision...( I think I need guidance ) .... :- /. Maybe you could watch me on weekdays ?

ryan-peddle said:
Most of us here would be a bad influence lol

I think I'm my own worst enemy,..but, a mushroom here and a softie there and sooner or later we'll get that full tank shot,....patience my boy,patience....

Now that I have my license I won't be rushed when picking out corals. I'll be deliberating a little more than two minutes hehe.

Dary421 said:
..But ,but...at least wasn't a snap decision...( I think I need guidance ) .... :- /. Maybe you could watch me on weekdays ?

Sure thing! I'll talk you into buying even more stuff! I've got some experience with that! Lol

1Vampiregirl said:
Sure thing! I'll talk you into buying even more stuff! I've got some experience with that! Lol

You just wait until we start to stock up your cube,... :- )

Lol... The hubby and I spend our together time browsing Live Aquaria on our iphones on the couch to see what we are going to put in the new 125. I told him this tank is having a negative effect on our marriage. He said "but we are doing it together" This hobby is beyond addictive!

Maya said:
Lol... The hubby and I spend our together time browsing Live Aquaria on our iphones on the couch to see what we are going to put in the new 125. I told him this tank is having a negative effect on our marriage. He said "but we are doing it together" This hobby is beyond addictive!

...and expensive .... You can spend a lotta time and money filling up a 125 gal tank with corals etc,..kinda like planning out your vacation,..it's half the fun before you even get there

Dary421 said:
Don't worry,..I will help you,..credit card please :)

Lol
Er... Thanks... but no, thanks. I'm afraid that if you're the one helping me, I'll end up declaring bankruptcy.
On the other hand, with your help I WILL have a pretty reef cube! :D
Let me think about it...

Well,it's been a week since I placed my last little order thru a NEW vendor,...and I still haven't heard from them yet ( besides the computer generated order acknowledgment )... I called them last week to ask when the order would be shipped( over night, signature required) ,.. I left a message but no one has bothered to return my call as of yet,.. Hmmmm,... I hate doing business like this., how hard is it to return a courtesy call to a customer to inform them when you might expect your shipment so you can make arraignments to be here on a certain day to sign for the order? I hope the merchandise is better than their customer service.

Well,it's been a week since I placed my last little order thru a NEW vendor,...and I still haven't heard from them yet ( besides the computer generated order acknowledgment )... I called them last week to ask when the order would be shipped( over night, signature required) ,.. I left a message but no one has bothered to return my call as of yet,.. Hmmmm,... I hate doing business like this., how hard is it to return a courtesy call to a customer to inform them when you might expect your shipment so you can make arraignments to be here on a certain day to sign for the order? I hope the merchandise is better than their customer service.

Where did you order from? What did you order? I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That really sucks. Something like that happened to me when I ordered my live rock, I got order confirmation and nothing else. I was about to email them when my live rock just appeared at my door! Luckily I was at home at that time.

Also there's a good chance there're closes for the weekend.
Happy 4th of July, btw! :)

Back
Top Bottom