DaveMc's 36g Bow Front Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice Dave! Tank is looking great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You have a beautiful tank Dave! Absolutely stunning. More pics, I say! :)

A lot of MTS going on in this thread... Thought I'd add to the insanity. I have up and running: 8 freshwater, 1 saltwater (another in the works), and 4 betta tanks.

How I wish I could combine some of those and have few large saltwater tanks but I'm a student and SW isn't cheap! Lol

You have a beautiful tank Dave! Absolutely stunning. More pics, I say! :)

A lot of MTS going on in this thread... Thought I'd add to the insanity. I have up and running: 8 freshwater, 1 saltwater (another in the works), and 4 betta tanks.

How I wish I could combine some of those and have few large saltwater tanks but I'm a student and SW isn't cheap! Lol

Why thank you alyxandria :)

Dang 13 tanks total! I say that we all need to get together and open an aquatics store :lol:

Between you, 10g and me we should have enough tanks to start and Bribo can provide the frags :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Will be posting more pics shortly. Just done another algae scraping with my new scraper and looks much better...just got to let the water clear up now.

SW isn't cheap for sure...but give it time and no doubt you will have some bugger ones as time goes on. The 50g I am planning has been in the works for month and of course the cost! But it is so worth it.

New RFA!

Added a new addition today, here is my new Rock flower Anemone :)

img_3127589_0_88113452f28b9a3709a9fea45cb6f256.jpg

Nice. Thinking of more?

Oh yes lol. I love RFA's and Petco actually had a few of them in when I stopped there today. I want a couple more for my tank and then planning on making my old 10g a RFA tank with some sexy shrimp in it. :)

You can get rock flowers at your local Petco. The stores around me supply cyano.

Cyano...hahaha :lol:

This is actually the first time I seen them at my Petco.....and for only 10$ I couldn't resist. They also have a sale starting on Friday, buy 2 fish and get one free. Might be in there again lol.

Back
Top Bottom