Delapool's 150 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe you can locate Eucalyptus root. I was able to obtain an inexpensive yet decent sized piece in the US (yes, it was imported).
I’m glad my largest tank is 29g/110L. Good luck, man.

And sadly today got 5 stitches in thumb from finding out new steak knives are very, very sharp. Actually the sad bit is got strict instructions to not get it wet for 4 days minimum - so gone back to checking out driftwood for sale!

Got to do something though. The fish seem to have decided there is nothing interesting in tank (can’t blame them) so have been lined up watching the ironing being done.

Worth a try! The nurse said get gloves and rubber bands. Hoping it will have healed enough for long this weekend.

Eyeing off replacing the backing as well.

No TV so decided to watch the fish tank instead while doing ironing. Meh - idk, everytime I looked up I felt like I was getting marked by the angelfish who were watching with avid interest.

The rams and loaches have taken over the wood pile while the catfish have decided the internal filter is the place to hang out. Possibly as it is black?

I think they were a bit! Just in case the fish food container fell in.

Plan for the weekend is large water change, set up large canister, do something to get plants in. Fill tank completely and hopefully no leaks.

Thinking I’ll break plants apart a bit so can put ferns in with one hand.

Bwahaha! The canister filter is in (man-handled hoses through one-armed) and on - so far no leaks!

Honestly don’t think I’ll set up the other canister filter (I’ll stash in garage in case really bored one weekend).

Lights on, no CO2 yet.

But got everything sorted and pretty much put away. Thank goodness.

Tank full to top.

Bolbitis in middle. Kept half the java fern.

Piled up driftwood in centre but hard going one-handed.

aa855c8879756c303b8901b0ed4d2a7c.jpg

Backing does need replacing

Back
Top Bottom