Demasoni/Yellow Lab tank for beginner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Add add add hahaha... i finally did an online order the other day, just shipped out today and will be here by thursday1488233559874.jpg

Oh wow! Those are beautiful!! Your tank is gonna look awesome!! And yeah i would like to add something just dont know what would work well with what i already have....

Youre pretty well rounded really... you have aggressive and passive... you could pretty much get any mbuna. Only thing with your tank is you have groups instead of single fish, so if you do get any other fish, i think itd be best to introduce groups at a time. I just ordered from tampa bay cichlids and ill let you know how it goes. They have a pretty good selections and if you spend over $49 the shipping is free for 2-3 day shipping. If you choose over night and you spend over $49, the over night costs are discounted down to like $24 i think

That price aint bad at all...im just not sure 75 gal would be big enough to add a whole other group

So im thinking of either Albino Socoloffi or Cobalt Blue Zebra they are that real light blue...i think either of them would look good especially against the black background...which do you think?

I had the same idea haha... i ended up choosing the pearl zebra. It was between the zebra and the albino soc.

Well i dont want to tell you which to buy haha, its your tank. Only think i considered was which color i didnt have. Which was white. You have blue in the acei and dems so id go with the albino. I chose the pearl zebra just cause ive had soco and i didnt care too much for them, not to say i wont get more later but i have more zebras in my tank...

Yeah i think im just gonna go ahead and get my little mean @sses moved into the new tank and then wait a lil while before i decide on anything...lol...its bad that i leave the tank light off more than on just cuz i dont have to worry about any of them getting murdered if they are sleeping...??

Heres my new arrangement. The driftwood that is hard to see in the back consists of a little fish apartment building. 7 rooms... on the left of the tank the decoration is meant to stand up but i thought the fish would get more use outta it while on its side. Water is still a bit brown from the wood but thatll eventually go away...
Oh and my pearl zebra saying hello in the last pic!1488467604112.jpg
1488467215494.jpg1488467301808.jpg1488467314634.jpg

Back
Top Bottom