diy co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah just regular airline suction cups and any formula will do. And dude its fine, just the heater will be fine. Also you can try using the cig filter diffuser method, imo works better than a glasss diffuser, it creates really tiny small fine bubbles

how does that work??? i actually have an airstone right infront of the coralia 3 but r u sure cuz i dont mind giving some seaweed!!! if u want to ill pm u my address and u pm me ur and ill send the package as soon as possible

abrahamavelar said:
how does that work??? i actually have an airstone right infront of the coralia 3 but r u sure cuz i dont mind giving some seaweed!!! if u want to ill pm u my address and u pm me ur and ill send the package as soon as possible

Its very simple, just get an unused cigarette, cut off the filter part and take off the paper off the filter, soak it then squeeze one end skinny enough to fit your air tube then wait a couple of seconds or minutes then you'll have tiny bubbles all over your tank since you have a power head, it'll dissolve in time:) only downside is that it can make big bubbles for no reason but it can be solved with just replacing it, may be a pain but its so worth it.

You'll be getting bubbles this small.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111019_135634.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111019_135634.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 47
Should try it now if you can, it wont take long for the pressure to build it cause its not like a stone or ceramic disk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom