Dying yellow tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hahahaha a movie?!

Like one of those cheesy horse movies... But for a fish... That survives a deadly crab attack!!!:0
Haha just kidding. But if that little guy makes it I will really be happy!:)
I've been following this thread like a tv show.

He is officially completely dead :( I'm sry guys I couldn't save him

Sorry to hear that! =/ Kudos to you for putting in the effort to try to make him healthier.

please research the fish in question before purchasing. this will go a long way in keeping a fish healthy and happy.

mr_X said:
please research the fish in question before purchasing. this will go a long way in keeping a fish healthy and happy.

He bought it BECAUSE it was dying and being abused. It wasent his fault, he tried to save it. Did u read the thread..?

Its not his fault. He tried to save a 65 dollar fish but unfoutunatly failed. Not many ppl would do that

your opinion is noted. mine is- he should have known that fish would not survive in a 20, when he pulled out the money to pay for it. a tremendous amount of fish are killed by hobbyists' lack of research. i believe that should be stressed.
a big reason i'm out of the livestock business is because i was not willing to sell to folks unless they had the correct accommodations.

Ya but its better he tried to save it in a small tank and move it to a bigger one later, thenlet it die in a fish store.

the road to **** is paved with "good intentions"- google that.. i'm not trying to be pleased, i'm trying to give readers a new perspective on this situation.
the tang died anyway. no one saved anything-is precisely my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom