Ebay is selling killi fish eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duston4567

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
A
This a good idea to order some. I am thinking about just don't know that much about them and comments? I would really appreciate it.

I don't know to much about the fish but I would some how make sure the eggs are fertilized.

do you know when their hatch date is? do some research... if i remember correctly they are shipped in peat moss and you soak the moss on their hatch date. still, please do some research before you buy them.

I am really not sure. I seen them online and thy looked really nice. I am reading on them now. But I know I will get real info here lol. Thanks for
The responses

I checked some of then out and it seems there're all shipping from asia or thiland. I wouldn't trust it.

This is not that unusual, they sell spawning mops with eggs and other things like this on AB as well. It's legit, the annual killies have a dry season so their eggs are basically adapted to stay incubated in the mud till the rains come again.

There's a lot of resources on the subject if you google around a bit, it's not something I've bothered to try, but might one day if I get really bored. :)

Back
Top Bottom