Egg crate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It can help with larger jumping fish. It isn't very flexible so it's a basic lid. I used light defuser (aka egg crate) on my 55 reef to support the rocks and also as a lid for some time. The nice thing is that it allows great air flow through the system and then defuses some of the light going into the system. I eventually ditched it off of the 55 as I found it more of a pain in my case. I don't know if I'll run a lid on a system again.

It can help with larger jumping fish. It isn't very flexible so it's a basic lid. I used light defuser (aka egg crate) on my 55 reef to support the rocks and also as a lid for some time. The nice thing is that it allows great air flow through the system and then defuses some of the light going into the system. I eventually ditched it off of the 55 as I found it more of a pain in my case. I don't know if I'll run a lid on a system again.

Imma try to go without egg crate then if any trouble imma try to do the mesh one I personally don't care about the looks but functionality

Back
Top Bottom