Ensuring a happy homecoming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Female is really looking good finally coloring up, and even getting her red belly. I've done a lot of water changes with my tap and the ph is high and she's doing better than before. This is why I'm constantly telling people rams aren't as fragile as people make them out to be.

This info will certainly make people rethink owning rams :) So as long as the parameters are good, the ph isn't much of a concern. Does this apply to other dwarfs such as appistos etc?
Also very glad about your wild girl. How about a new photo of her? :)

Had a look at your dwarf cichlids and they are really stunning. Can't wait to see your cockatoo babies :)

Thanks I like them a lot, I hope mom doesn't eat them like last time. I have the tank setup to allow parents to raise the babies so I knows want them to. I do have everything necessary to do it artificially.

Well I ended up losing her. After looking so much better she randomly started doing barrel rolls and lost her the next day. Seller refunded everything, great guy

I know I was sure she was gonna pull through after all the complications. I had the oppritunity to get more since i was at the sellers last weekend. I decided to go with two pairs of apistos this time around and picked up a pleco. All are doing awesome! Seller even gave me a discount off the pairs for shipping and refunded my money for the ram pair.

Not yet just got some light into the tank yesterday pictures sometime today though! i got a wild pair of baenschi and a wild pair of panduro

Back
Top Bottom