Evans 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually don't mind it off centered :)

I just wanna get a bigger tank haha!

Any zoa/paly lovers out there?

Nice :) I've seen them at $100+. Too rich for my blood. Of course, my wife loves the $$$ candy apple and christmas acans...

Nice :) I've seen them at $100+. Too rich for my blood. Of course, my wife loves the $$$ candy apple and christmas acans...

Haha same here! Got mine for ... 100+50+50-190 haha!

Thank god I'm not into acans haha or I'd be broke

Is it just me or doesnt it look like theres a creepy looking eye in the lower righthand corner of that photo????

Hey guys! So I wanted to ask y'all a question! I'm in the process of making greeting cards of my photos to put on my photography website! My mom has gifted them to many people and they loved them.

As an aquarist I thought It would be cool to have aquarium greeting cards. So I just wanted to see what you guys think and if it's something you guys would personally buy if you liked the photos. Let me know :) thanks

Been really busy making these cards haha! There are 2 sets of aquarium ones , Reef and Oceanic! :) just a little preview at what I'm doing! :)

Packaged up

Then my personal cards!

Thanks guys and girls! :) I should have them on my website pretty soon if any one is interested in getting some :) thanks for all the support guys!

Hey guys quick question, on the aquarium cards, should I put a short title to each photo saying what's in the photo, or leave it blank! .. They are blank right now but I've found a cool new way of printing titles on the cards!

Back
Top Bottom