Fast cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

preyas1207

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys i was wondering what are some of the pretty fast cichlids i kind of want to spruce up my turtle tank a bit i have a lot of caves:thanks:

Convicts and some Africans are pretty fast but I would go with convicts due to water conditions and stuff.

Cylindricus are pretty fast, reganis, and "trout cichlids"

Considering you already have two Red ears in a 55 gallon I wouldn't add anything to that tank let alone some cichlids.

It doesn't matter if they are fast or not. Cichlids "sleep" on the bottom at night and will likely become turtle chow so it's a waste.

If you want cichlids ditch the turtles or buy a new tank for them.

See i forgot to update, i upgraded them :angel: their in a 125 gallon tank now i will probably sell the turts and get some smaller species instead but i noticed usually cichlids, when the lights go out i usually just find them in their caves, im just gonna try some convicts from my lfs fish are pretty cheap there but the reptiles kinda crazy here in canada mississipi maps are 70$!!! anyways ill update my status now

Back
Top Bottom