Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ibrahim said:
Maybe post a classified or LFS?

Lfs I could take them to is garbage. Maybe in the classifies will work. Just need to get a price for them.

I love my wife!!! 2 more fish. Blue-lined rabbit fish and naso tang.

Last edited:
coffeetwitch said:
are the new guys still doing well? i looked up the blue lined rabbit. neat fish.

Yep, rabbit is shy, but everyone else is out and about.

coffeetwitch said:
good. the rabbit looks really cool. wonder how he is going to get along with your one spot.

They flickered at 1st, but all I read from them, they should be good.

Anyone have a link to a 72" Led lighting or t5 lighting with led's?

I've got a link but it's at the house. Odysea t5ho with blue led 129$ish. Free shipping Quick disconnect ballast. 4 80w bulbs. Aquatrader?

coffeetwitch said:
I've got a link but it's at the house. Odysea t5ho with blue led 129$ish. Free shipping Quick disconnect ballast. 4 80w bulbs. Aquatrader?

Yep it looks good. Ive bought all my lights from there including my Metal Halides which have been running for 2 yrs with no problem

Ibrahim said:
Yep it looks good. Ive bought all my lights from there including my Metal Halides which have been running for 2 yrs with no problem

That's good to hear. That t5 rig would work really well for my tank (oceanic with that glass piece siliconed in the middle. Can't find glass lids for it either). Also thought about 2 of those 36" reef bright LEDs made by beamswork. 2600lumen for 125$? each. Just a thought on those David if you wanna test them out for me.

Want LED, but can't hang stuff from the ceiling. Wife would kill me!

They do come with legs. I read or saw somewhere how someone took the two inside legs out and put the same size rod into both of them in the middle so it was kind of a one piece light like that 72" fixture.

Back
Top Bottom