Finally: Uprading to 120g Reef - Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kio707 said:
Well ur sexy yellow ones are never in stock! Lol...

Hahaha and you shall not have mine LOL
Debdrophyllias are like sun corals but with less and bigger heads that are open in light... Maybe that's something u might like? Got one today :D

Unicorn said:
Hahaha and you shall not have mine LOL
Debdrophyllias are like sun corals but with less and bigger heads that are open in light... Maybe that's something u might like? Got one today :D

Will check them out.. Tnx

Kio707 said:
Will check them out.. Tnx

Make sure u look up dendrophyllia and NOT dendrophilia hahahaha u dont wanna know the difference

coffeetwitch said:
yes i do. whats the difference... who is getting freaky with what?

Google it LOL

I'm not taking responsibility for anything hahaha

Not my thing either... Don't even know how ppl even get those ideas to do those things o_O

As promised here are some more current pics. U can see the algae going crazy :(

Attachments

• image-3587033304.jpg
    image-3587033304.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image-432487266.jpg
    image-432487266.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 106
  • image-2088719479.jpg
    image-2088719479.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image-4129818227.jpg
    image-4129818227.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 73
Thx :) tomorrow my CUC will arrive and hopefully take care of all the junk.
Phos is ZERO

i do like how you did your rock. i tried to build floating arches but the wide open swim space is something i havent really seem often. good job.

coffeetwitch said:
whats the purple thing in the first pic?

That's a finger leather. It has great colors but u can't see it in the pic... As always :-/

leather corals freak my **** out. looks like someone was skinned and the it was thrown in the water. they move weird too. lfs has one. dont know what kind it is though.

coffeetwitch said:
i do like how you did your rock. i tried to build floating arches but the wide open swim space is something i havent really seem often. good job.

Thank you :) I like it a lot too. It actually has a lot of depth to it, the two "hills" don't meat in the middle, they pass by each other whig give it a nice "valley".
Sadly u can't see 3D in these pics Nor the colors

coffeetwitch said:
leather corals freak my **** out. looks like someone was skinned and the it was thrown in the water. they move weird too. lfs has one. dont know what kind it is though.

Yeah, it looks kinda freaky, that's why I love it :D

Back
Top Bottom