First attempt at aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best advice I can give is less is more. I prefer h2o2 for spot treatments. I had a very small amount a few months ago in my current tank from fluctuating ppm. Correcting that helped tremendously.

Liquid co2 do the same as inputting co2 gas ? I couldn't find any glut or excel by me the thing they suggested was a phosnitra reducer to go in the filter ?

Ive never used phosphate pads. Not sure it would work as its bba. H2o2 will work

What dilution of h202 to water do you use ? And just regular h202? Or specially designed for aquariums

IMG_0554.jpg removed the bba covered java moss. And thought whil I was at it I would add some rocks? What do people think. Crypts are coming on okay I think and a tiny piece of jungle val has started coming back after melting weeks ago.

Just the hair grass that's being slow now. Not entirely sure why

Just the hair grass that's being slow now. Not entirely sure why

Trim the hairgrass weekly (just snip the top off and it should send out runners and spread. As the runners grow through snip the top and it will spread again ;)

Back
Top Bottom