Fishenthusiast's 30 Gallon Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some quick pics after a major trim:

I'll be providing a few pic updates until Thanksgiving, but I'll be hanging out mostly on my low-light thread for this tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Did you get rid of any cyperus helferi? Mine is struggling, I don't have the best luck with getting it in emersed form...

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Did you get rid of any cyperus helferi? Mine is struggling, I don't have the best luck with getting it in emersed form...

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

I'll be selling it in the beginning of December/end of November. It is around 16 inches and is growing slowly, but well. The older leaves attract algae, but the newer leaves are very nice and green.

Let me know, I'd like to pick some up. I think a lot of the issue with mine is I had a lot of rot around the roots. I'm trying to save it!

Let me know, I'd like to pick some up. I think a lot of the issue with mine is I had a lot of rot around the roots. I'm trying to save it!

Well, if it doesn't start to do any better soon, shoot me a PM. I might be selling some plants here in a couple weeks actually (mid-October). I'm getting tired of this tank, so I'm thinking that I'll get a head start on disassembling this scape (new target plan is to sell all my plants except for the Anubias by Thanksgiving. Then I could sell my T5 HO and use a cheap LED fixture for light for the Anubias before I get the Finnex Planted+ 24/7).

Back
Top Bottom