FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol... Start up a YouTube channel again about your fish room...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That was the only tank I was ever proud of. I didn't even set up the equipment myself. Lol just paid for everything and placed the rock and etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That was the only tank I was ever proud of. I didn't even set up the equipment myself. Lol just paid for everything and placed the rock and etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You got some cool tanks, you should give youtube a go

Gonna sub to all you guys... You can find me on YouTube as Sinibotia!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Gonna sub to all you guys... You can find me on YouTube as Sinibotia!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You have just found you have another sub on YouTube Sini ;)

EDIT: Could you please post your info on the thread I made, it would help a lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Added on of my aquaclears to the 75 to help circulate the water a bit more.

The koi angel died for no reason last night, it was eating fine and acting normal yesterday :nono:

So down to 1 angel once again, the clown angel was a recent addition so I could have more than 1 angel. The new angel was showing no aggression, so I don't think he killed my koi...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 50
The aquaclear has helped get rid of those foamy bubbles up on top, now I have a good circular flow around my tank

Sorry to hear about the angel :( Maybe they just don't like your water? Hope the one you have does better!

Sorry to hear about the angel :( Maybe they just don't like your water? Hope the one you have does better!

Yeah it may be the water, but my other fish share preferred parameters.. idk. If this angel doesn't do well I will just find a new centerpiece fish

I have some fish and other stuff from Brenna on their way, should arrive today. I will keep you posted!

Half black yellow male for my fluval edge, bristlenose plecos, some indian almond leaves, and maybe more! That is all i know I am getting, but she may throw some more stuff in. This is a trade, so i' m sending her some yellow jacket endler fry, panda guppy juvies/ young adults, and some val. Contortionist

Cough Cough-make an unboxing video-Cough Cough*

Sorry I've had the fish fever lately....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom