FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol...I can't wait to see all the feesh! The only thing more exciting than unboxing fish for myself is watching others unbox fish

I still gotta take pics of my fluval edge! Maybe tonight when i get the new guppy in there!

Lol...I can't wait to see all the feesh! The only thing more exciting than unboxing fish for myself is watching others unbox fish

Haha it's the other way around for me.... If I can't have my own fish to unbox then watching others is the next best thing.... but nothing like getting new fish yourself!!! :brows: :lol:

Haha it's the other way around for me.... If I can't have my own fish to unbox then watching others is the next best thing.... but nothing like getting new fish yourself!!! :brows: :lol:

50 minutes left on school, then I can open the fish if they are there as expected. But they might have to wait till after bowling practice

Lets hope the latter possibility, but they will be fone for another day if they have to

Oh yeah! Found a baby assasin snail in my 75, hes lucky I saw him before the loaches did

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 39
What i got in all: 3 bristle plecos 2 albino 1 regular
Indian almond leaves
1 half black yellow guppy
And a microworm culture

They all appear to have arrived well

Ok microworms. You need some plastic containers and quick oats. Use warm water and mix with oats to a very firm consistency. Sprinkle with yeast. You will see the culture shimmer and that's how you know they are alive. Keep sprinkling with yeast every few days and in about 2 weeks make more quick oats and divide the culture and make new ones. Sorry thought you knew. Keep it warm too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom