FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The tank is low tech, and the front of the tank is lower end medium light, but if you look at the vals in the back, you can see it doesnt light the back very well.

The tank is low tech, and the front of the tank is lower end medium light, but if you look at the vals in the back, you can see it doesnt light the back very well.

Where'd you get those Vals? I've been looking for some, but haven't been able to find any around here

Sent via echolocation

Never got the chance :(... Getting a culture of micro worms in the future however :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not me... Don't really have as much as a use for them compared to white worms / mixeowirms

Yeah, got a culture of black worms under the 5.5 to feed rams and puffs. Setup is simple, just a couple plastic mesh sheets and 3/4" water, just add worms. Change water every couple days.

Great... It turns out my rainbowfish are ripping up my corkscrew vals. Thay explans all the floating leaves everywhere. Guess another trip to the lfs is due...

What are you gonna replace em with? Apistos? Angels?

Eh, I may just bump up my schools if rummynose/ diamond tetras. Apparently these vals are tasty, because it seems 50% of the fish are get have a taste for them..

I will still have ornate rainbows, so i'm gonna leave those guys in there because they are so tiny and don't eat the vals as much.

The rainbows that are ravaging my vals are my 4 Austrailian rainbows, forgot to clarify the species

All of the fish from Brenna are doing good, also have some new plans coming as well!

Planning a 55 gallon tank with peacocks and maybe some zebra obliquidens. Found the tank I want, comes with a rock background, sump, stand, basically everything I would need. I just need to build up some money to buy it.

Planning a 55 gallon tank with peacocks and maybe some zebra obliquidens. Found the tank I want, comes with a rock background, sump, stand, basically everything I would need. I just need to build up some money to buy it.

If you win that $50 gift card you should be able to get some from LFD...Hope you're able to get it that would be sick to see!

If you win that $50 gift card you should be able to get some from LFD...Hope you're able to get it that would be sick to see!

Oh yeah... That would help. My Grandparents wanted to get me a gift card and they wanted to know what kind, I said LFD, so I may double up here!
:dance:

Just celebrated Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. Got a $75 visa and a $75 dollar petsmart giftcard from my grandparents, along with $90 total from my Dad and Uncle. Thanks guys!

The visa will go towards ordering peacocks online for my planned tank, the cash will go towards the tank itself, and the petsmart card will go towards heaters and equipment for the guppies.

Back
Top Bottom