FortWayneFishTank's Projects!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good. Now get some more plants in there and a couple shrimp and it's perfect in my eyes. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have actually used up almost all of the floor space in this tank, the middle consists of larger stones. But if I see some amano shrimp or get a good deal on amanos or neos, i'll take em! I have akso benn thinking about adding a few otos in there as well.

You can always use java Moss attached to rocks. See Fresh2o for tips+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just make sure you get good quality oto... I lost an oto I had for 3 months... Dude was a spazzer... Literally would go crazy and slam Ito the glass some times... He hit himself so hard this some skin of his back was gone and you could see all the muscle...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh wow! That's awful and there's not a thing you can do about it either. Most are wild caught yes? Qt is important then.

Thats crazy. Some sort of wild illness or something maybe? How they catch them or something, I have 5 and they have been awesome.

1 oto, 1 nerite and 1 amano shrimp. Algae no more :eek:

This one was tankbred... He was QTed for 3 weeks and had been in my ten for two months. It's weird because the other oto in the ten is WC and is super chill and healthy... Always fat and happy...he's unfazable.

Must have hit his head top hard and got brain damage. You just never know what problems tank bred fish will end up with.

Must have hit his head top hard and got brain damage. You just never know what problems tank bred fish will end up with.

Yep, I just hope there wasn't a disease because my rose badis are in that tank :(. All the other tank mates are doing fabulous...

Just did a PWC, still foggy but it looks better imo.

Crazy stories about the otos, I have had some live for a few years and some that die off the bat. Finicky lil sucker (get it? Because the suck on stuff to eat?)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 43
Don't wanna hijack this thread more than I have already (Sorry about that btw) so I'll just make a new thread for the rose basis...

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm out of space on my ipad, so pictures will be pretty uncommon from here on. I would use imgur or photobucket, but this is a school ipad, and they blocked both of those sites with a web filter they installed. There will be occasional pictures from my camera though, if I get access to a computer with an sd slot

Just did a PWC, still foggy but it looks better imo.

Crazy stories about the otos, I have had some live for a few years and some that die off the bat. Finicky lil sucker (get it? Because the suck on stuff to eat?)

What kind of light do you have on that fluval? Doesn't look like the stock lighting

Sent via echolocation

Back
Top Bottom