Future 75 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked at saltwaterfish.com there prices seem to be higher and most of the fish I want aren't there and I don't live in Florida.....yet lol
You get free shipping on everything if you order a 'reef package' which is essentially a CUC. That way im getting free shipping even thought I live in VA.

Not likely. Not with the mated pair of occelaris. It would actually be the perfect time to get my Kole and/or (havent decided yet) Blue Eye/2 Spot Bristletooth Tangs.

Greenturtle said:
Not likely. Not with the mated pair of occelaris. It would actually be the perfect time to get my Kole and/or (havent decided yet) Blue Eye/2 Spot Bristletooth Tangs.

Aw well those fish are just as cool in fact I'm gonna get a 2 spit bristletooth tang I'm sure you know from reading:) IMO they are prettier than kole tangs

Greenturtle said:

You saw my kole, right? It's beautiful...

you are right. this makes the decision even harder. But thatnk so much about the 'aggresive towards other tangs" info. I looked them up on a few sights and skimmed the liveaquaria page. Not skimming again LOL. You just saved a potential Kole from dying. Now comes a harder decision, Kole or 2 Spot. What do you guys recommend?

Back
Top Bottom