Future 75 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KeeperOfFish said:
:O B&W Ocellaris?

IMO, it better be smaller and I think ur playing the odds. How bigs ur tank again? Tangs and butterfly's can take up a lot of room. And ur other guys, add them whenever.

Well, at least if the platinum clown is not a racist!!! Lol but I would get the second one you buy, significantly smaller than the first because if they're both females, They may fight to the death.

slitherbomb said:
Well, at least if the platinum clown is not a racist!!! Lol but I would get the second one you buy, significantly smaller than the first because if they're both females, They may fight to the death.

K. So we are on the same page... Lol...

Kio707 said:
IMO, it better be smaller and I think ur playing the odds. How bigs ur tank again? Tangs and butterfly's can take up a lot of room. And ur other guys, add them whenever.

75 gallons.... I'd rather have the butterfly an I don't have to get the tang if it's better I don't

slitherbomb said:

Ok I will make sure it is very much smaller than my platinum haven't gotten him yet though should be wednesday

slitherbomb said:
You're getting which on Wednesday? I would try to add them both at the same time if you can

The platinum clownfish... And I can add them at the same time I'm sure since I'm gonna quarantine the platinum for a week maybe

slitherbomb said:
That's perfect. Are you buying online? Those clowns cost about $100 so if it dies you're SOL.

Ya Ikr and yes I'm buying from someone on AA and he selling me it for 25 bucks:)

So I've been searching for the perfect tank and I think I found one one craigslist here's the offer....
For Sale is a great condition 72 Gallon Bow Front Reef Ready Oceanic Fish Tank. Great for Saltwater Reef or fresh water. Sorry no livestock. all has been sold. (with exception of XL hermit crab)

Comes with:
1. 72 Gallon Reef Ready tank - Tank predrilled and has corner overflow built in. Equipped with plumbing and pipes already done.
2. Black Stand
3. Black Capony
4. Live Sand. ~50-60 lbs
5. Live Rock ~50-60 lbs
6. XL Strawberry Hermit Crab. ~ 5 inches
7. E-Shopps Refugium - 30x12x16
8. Coralife 12" compact light. 2x18watt 50/50 bulbs. (For refugium)
9. Quiet One 4000 High Head Pump. 980GPH.
10. Durso Pipe (for quieting refugium)
11. Protein Skimmer - Sealife systems with Rio 2500 pump
12. 48" Dual light dual bulb power compact light fixture with 50/50 bulbs. (for main tank display) - Not sure what brand.
13. Some bit of Chaetomorpha for refugium.

Pick up only. No Delivery. Serious Inquiries only. Text me at (21.4)90.9-15.32 if you have any questions. (dots in phone number to protect from spam)

You guys think it's a good deal? I sure do:)

carey said:
Good luck. The equipment looks soild, wish the lights were t5's but cant have everything lol
Good I wasn't exactly sure on that stuff and I could probably upgrade to t5's in the future.

Back
Top Bottom