how did my fish get in overflow?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JASONinNM

Aquarium Advice Activist
okay noticed my clown fish wasn't swimming around as normal and found him in the over flow box back section. Meaning he had to went through the you tube and everything huh??

I had mine jump into the overflow. Many times they will get scared or frightened and jump.

a screen on top of the tank and another on the overflow and it will never happen again, if it is jumping one day you may find it on the floor... I had that happen with my old tank... I lost three fish to the floor.

I would never have a tank without a close fitting, nothing to do with the fish, but I do have a problem with a water loving labrador, cant keep the maniac dog out of water, any water.

You would think an aquaium was too small for him, but nope, left with a 10 litre bucket of water and he puts his front paws in and his whole head under the water!!!

I have to make sure the bathoom door is locked when taking a bath - he makes a **** of a splash when he jumps in on top of you!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 121
I love it! My male black lab was the same way. Kiddie pools, bathtubs, 5 gallon buckets, hoses... Couldn't keep him out! Hehehe.
I digress.. We have to check our overflow frequently for shrimp etc. I think they like the ride.

Back
Top Bottom