How does my new 10 gallon iwagumi aquascape look?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sign on it said "zebra stone". Some people use zebra rock for aquariums but it looks diffrent.

I want to put rocks and driftwood in my tank, at the moment I only have a few plants

I always wanted a cool piece of driftwood. You can do so many things with a good piece. And some rocks like limestone are decent for planting.

Check out how i planted my cichlid tank with limestone.

image-464629129.jpg

I even planted a coca cola bottle!

Attachments

• image-3339589970.jpg
    image-3339589970.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 123
Is that narrow leaf java fern in the coke glass?

Yes, all the plants you can see are java ferns, im not sure if its narrow leaf or what. I also have amazon swords and another plant that i dont know the name of in there.

Dude...I just found this thread...wow. :banghead: So how is the 10g? I am going to wait about 2 months before I flood mine I think, with my slow growing plants haha.

Dude...I just found this thread...wow. :banghead: So how is the 10g? I am going to wait about 2 months before I flood mine I think, with my slow growing plants haha.

Haha, its going good. I think i might flood mine in a month. The grass is growing decent.

Not too much growth going on :( I just wana flood it and get some shrimp!

Attachments

• image-640741774.jpg
    image-640741774.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3743213962.jpg
    image-3743213962.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 116
Yea I have been subscribed for almost the whole thing. Just silently watching. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom