How does this look?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a sec,some fixtures will only light up if both bulbs are functional...my corallife fixtures only light up when both bulbs are in at the same time,one bulb goes out or I remove one its lights out...

I took it to the store and tried two new bulbs. Its toast.

i initially replaced it with a single tube Aqueon fixture, but I just was not happy. 36" fixture with a 24" light. not sufficient. so I choked and spent money on something a little nicer I'd been looking at anyway.

i initially replaced it with a single tube Aqueon fixture, but I just was not happy. 36" fixture with a 24" light. not sufficient. so I choked and spent money on something a little nicer I'd been looking at anyway.

So what did ya come up with?

I got a SolarmaxHE double T5 light with integrated LED moonlights. looks real good on the tank

new pics coming soon, introduced my second discus tonite and moved some things around and did a water change

I know it's been a while, wanted to updated my pic library. I am slowly removing some of the purple waffle plant. such a shame as these plants added beautiful color to the tank, but I find out they are not aquatic. Will have a talk to the people at the petstore who strongly recommended them to me. My water wisteria were just growing out of control, so I had to trim them down a bit. I measured one of them at 2 1/2 feet tall!! Have some gaps I wanna fill.

Also moved my heater from the center as some people mentioned it as a distraction to the beauty of the tank. I agree.

tankt.jpg

also got a second discus I want to bring to the tank, but he's in qt right now. looks like he got some ammonia burn on him so I wanna just keep an eye on him. Plus I want to get maybe a couple more so my white diamond wont pick on him so much
discusd.jpg

thank you both! I'm really proud of this tank. I hate to say this, but i'm getting bored with my saltwater tanks now. Seriously considering breaking down my 75 and turning it into an awesome FW tank. Real plants just give a different feel to the tank. If my angelfish ever get it right with their spawning, i'm going to need the space anyway.

Back
Top Bottom