I couldnt let them die...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try losing a blue faced angel. Ud be 300$+(dependes on the size) upset like I was. Wasn't the money I was upset about tho.

I'd certainly be livid about that. I just don't connect emotionally to animals. I barely care when family members die. It's not totally unusual for people to not mourn death though.

Ok guys, I discovered today that I actually have SEVEN(7) cory cats! How in the world did we miss one?!?! We have sat and stared at this aquarium for hours on end, and did not notice! I counted them in the bag, and so did my brother...we counted SIX! Now there is a 7th that just appeared! This is so strange!!!!

Ok guys, I discovered today that I actually have SEVEN(7) cory cats! How in the world did we miss one?!?! We have sat and stared at this aquarium for hours on end, and did not notice! I counted them in the bag, and so did my brother...we counted SIX! Now there is a 7th that just appeared! This is so strange!!!!
Lucky Duck! I bought 3 and I still have only 3:(

Back
Top Bottom