i got babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Look at them. I believe they are mollies as there's nothing else that cud have breed

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120818_124549.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120818_124549.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 81
Cute I have some too:) and just until they are too big to fit into any of your other fishes mouths:)

They are doing great:) one has a clamped fin and was hanging near the bottom but after a wc she was swimming and eating like normal:)

That's great..I put mama in a 10 with my beta just BC I thought she was getting fatter. Than Thursday night I went to the tank to feed and lights off and I just seen all these black eyes looking at me I grabbed my lil baby box and scooped em up with a cup. I left some in there for nature to takes its course because my lfs don't take fish babies. Than I put mama back in her normal tank let me tell you she was so happy to have all her swimming room back. I did a water change yesterday and made my hubby watch the lil box carefully so non the babies got out. There's a couple that have almost all blk eyes is that bad? BC they others u can see the lil white in the eyes. And there's one baby that is white n has lil blk spots looks like a lil cow. That's the one my daughter wants to keep. The momma is orange and white and daddy is black with like blue and white spots. So will the babies get more colors as they grow? Sorry these are my first babies lol. I'm feeding them crushed freeze dried shrimp and crushed up flakes (almost powered) should I get them any other kinda food they seem to be doing good on that? Also this may sound mean but wud it be OK to feed a couple of the fry to my rams? There's just to many of them.

Jbaygurl78745 said:
That's great..I put mama in a 10 with my beta just BC I thought she was getting fatter. Than Thursday night I went to the tank to feed and lights off and I just seen all these black eyes looking at me I grabbed my lil baby box and scooped em up with a cup. I left some in there for nature to takes its course because my lfs don't take fish babies. Than I put mama back in her normal tank let me tell you she was so happy to have all her swimming room back. I did a water change yesterday and made my hubby watch the lil box carefully so non the babies got out. There's a couple that have almost all blk eyes is that bad? BC they others u can see the lil white in the eyes. And there's one baby that is white n has lil blk spots looks like a lil cow. That's the one my daughter wants to keep. The momma is orange and white and daddy is black with like blue and white spots. So will the babies get more colors as they grow? Sorry these are my first babies lol. I'm feeding them crushed freeze dried shrimp and crushed up flakes (almost powered) should I get them any other kinda food they seem to be doing good on that? Also this may sound mean but wud it be OK to feed a couple of the fry to my rams? There's just to many of them.

I think the food you have is fine I feed mine the same and I'm not sure about feeding them to other fish it might be ok though

Back
Top Bottom