ID please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ROFL! That's funny. Hate to think how many poor people he's sold that many fish to for an uncycled tank! Lucky you know better!!:) but special lighting really?! I think that's a new low for salesmen.

I mean I can see getting like 3 6000K bulbs & 1 12,000K or actinic just to make some of those colors pop. but honestly you don't "need" it

NyteGTI said:
I mean I can see getting like 3 6000K bulbs & 1 12,000K or actinic just to make some of those colors pop. but honestly you don't "need" it

Oh yeah definitely! I just think its funny/sad that he's either repeating wrong info from someone else or flat out lying to get a sale. Some people just don't have a conscience.

I would say wait a bit longer. It,s hard not to bay a fish. My fish store called me yesterday. For another electric bleu jack dempsey even I had to say now my friend. Till I get a bigger tank. Even my wife sad now. We are looking for a much bigger tank.now at this moment. My wife woke up and had dream that we had a bigger tank so lucky me. She wants to bay it :)

Wow, I'm a "salesman" buy trade, but I still need to sleep at night! lol

honestly from the pictures they look like "painted" fish, which besides the fact the fish have a shortened life-span, I just think its flat out cruel. I may have plenty of tattoos....but I wouldn't tattoo my dog :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom