If You Could Be Any Fish, Which One Wouod You Be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to get some albino cories, but they scared my mom so I ended up with peppered cories. They are so cute and so fun to watch!

No arguments there, haha. I'm thinking of getting some Otos for my tank after I have to give up my pleco.

I would be a moorish Idol! Only people with exerience would mess with me, and I would be regal. Or, If an unexperienced aquarist tried there hand and didn't do well, I would die, and they would cry cause I was so beautiful and they liked me! Bwahahaha.

I would be a moorish Idol! Only people with exerience would mess with me, and I would be regal. Or, If an unexperienced aquarist tried there hand and didn't do well, I would die, and they would cry cause I was so beautiful and they liked me! Bwahahaha.

I am to new at this to get the entire reference, but now I'm vaguely depressed, and want to go check my water.

I would be a lionfish. And if some one messed with me that would be the last of them! Lol

I would be a koi. I would look gorgeous and get fed constantly and live a really long time. I could get fat and everyone would think I was adorable. It's fail-proof!

a sturgeon,if you mess with me you go to jail, muahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom