In Wall Reef Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome build! Following :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just got my first Vortech MP10. Very excited! It seems to be pretty awesome so far. One of the main reasons I picked it up is the amount of real estate the Hydor 850 took up. I'm going to pick up another Vortech in a few weeks and run it on anti sync.

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

Nice build, I love the rockscape. Kudos on the vortech, I upgraded not to long ago to a pair of mp40s on my 90g and love them. Definitely following!!!!

Nice build, I love the rockscape. Kudos on the vortech, I upgraded not to long ago to a pair of mp40s on my 90g and love them. Definitely following!!!!

Thanks for following along and for the kind words. There is definitely a sticker shock on these powerheads, but they definitely do a great job! Do you have a build thread?

Nice build I will follow for what is left. I have a 75 gal in wall my main mistake was not making an access panel for the front it's a little tougher doing it all from the back of the tank.

This is what I have done so far
vevabe7u.jpg
uta5e9at.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nice build I will follow for what is left. I have a 75 gal in wall my main mistake was not making an access panel for the front it's a little tougher doing it all from the back of the tank.

vevabe7u.jpg
uta5e9at.jpg

Nice tank! I made an access panel and ordered some specialty stays for it, but need to makes some changes for it to work right. I knew from the beginning that not having one would be a pain. Thanks for following along!

vevabe7u.jpg
uta5e9at.jpg

You should paint the back so you can't see through.

I normally have a black backround, I was working on tank today. If I were to paint it I really would have a hard time doing stuff lol. It does look a lot better with the background. I'll post pic when I'm done playing around back there

I'm in the process of doing the Same as you guys. I was wondering what color would be best to paint the back?? What would u recommend black?

Nothing really new happening with the tank. I have a phosphate issue and will probably pick up a GFO reactor tomorrow. I'm a little concerned about my alkalinity. Has been at 6.5. Thinking of picking up some Kalk for my ATO. I'm probably going to go ahead and pull the trigger on another MP10w tomorrow as well.

Back
Top Bottom