Intro and new fake saltwater tank and soon to be Oscar tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I commented on this. All cichlids are cool to me, regardless of their origins. Wife has been really into blood parrots recently, and has bought two. For reasons unknown, I've been REALLY diggin' Flowerhorns too, but am holding off on any more purchases until we get moved.

Jesse

I agree, most all of them are highly fascinating. The FH are awesome.

I'm wanting to do a tank with firemouths. I know they are pretty common but I've wanted them forever. Perhaps my convict would feel more at home with them. Any more exotic species that would work with a firemouth convict combo?

My 60 gal is looking great. Getting some aggression in my 29 with the two mbuna. They're both under 3 inches but seem to think a 30 inch tank isn't enough. I know it isn't ideal but I dont have a stand for my 40. Still debating which way to go with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wanting to do a tank with firemouths. I know they are pretty common but I've wanted them forever. Perhaps my convict would feel more at home with them. Any more exotic species that would work with a firemouth convict combo?

What size tank? I'd like to get rid of my male Convict. He's a good looking specimen IMO, but keeps my little Green Terror stressed more than I would like.

Jesse

You have some where nearby that sells good looking firemouths? All the ones in my area seem very washed out

Jesse

No I do not. I will have to order them to do it but I find them awesome. I'd like to do a firemouth + female convict + some other more exotic species.
I haven't thoroughly researched this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom