Is my female platy pregnant....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they will name him Mr Krabs ive heard my oldest say that but I didnt pay much attention

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have two!! I got the green first cause I love green and then my brother pitched a fit for the pink one!! Lol

I love this!! I wish I would have had a theme for names. :( I have 3 Platy whose names are Mickey, Sunny, and Scarlet. Then I have my Molly whose name is Molly. Lol!

My favorite color is green but my little girl seen the purple one and wants that one, and does it seem like my mollies are preggo too?? They look like both females to me

They are both females so I really think they both are pregnant. Lol. You have almost as many pregnant fishys as me!! Lol. Also I would recommend not keeping the glo tetra/ Glofish by its self. They are schooling fish. They need at least one friend but would be happiest with 3+. I really need more than what I have, they are just so expensive... And I now have 4 pregnant fish in that tank so I'm running out of from!!

I plan on going back to get the purple tetra, I just wanted to see if the 5 I got lived first before I spent 10$ on another lol

As my Petsmart they are only $8! But still!! Lol. Luckily Glofish aren't livebearers!! Lol.

Its weird because on Spongebob Gary the Snail lived with Spongebob in the pineapple and my snail just crawls around the tank and then goes back into the pineapple lol I even lift the pineapple and put the alage wafer in there and the fish swim in and out occasionaly lol I guess they are his visitors

Also if you are ever talking about your Glofish, I would tell the person you're talking to that it is a genetically modified black skirt tetra. Just some advice cause I made that mistake one time when I was ordering fish from a place and ended up with these which are actual neon tetras. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395369958.301132.jpg

U just gave me an idea the new tetra im gonna get either pink or purple im gonna name it Patrick lol so I will have Gary the snail, Mr Krabs the platy Sandy the preggo platy and Pearl the green tetra

You have too!! You gave me an idea.. I'm thinking about naming my pink tetra either Sheldon or Eugene.... Lol.

And I have no clue about what to name the mollies......I was thinking Mrs puff for one of them and idk anymore girl names off of Spongebob:( all I know of is Mrs puff sandy sandy and pearl:(

Orange lover what are those worms with your pink glo fish?

Those are the way the bubbles from my filter turned out in my picture for some reason. I was worried when I first saw that, until I figured it out earlier this week.

I think I want the pink glofish after looking at your picture its a light pretty pink like Patrick is and he happens to be my favorite character lol I just need to name my mollies and pray they aren't expecting already

Back
Top Bottom