It's finally here (Moving Day)**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
:D :D

The tank and stand were delivered at 8:00 this morning. Other goodies have arrived and others are enroute.

The excitement that had been building is now at a fever pitch. :multi: :multi:

im so happy for you JC

now, do you have a tank you dont need? send it to me if possible :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :fadein:

Rudy, you are the #1 person on my list in that regard. That being said, this tank is the result of being an addicted AA member and suffering from the dreaded MTS. It is also much needed (well, maybe not "needed" in the size...lol) for the longevity of the 4 musketeer's and Mr. Cliff Gibbiceps.

That's right AA - You are responsible...have you no shame??? LOL

Jchillin said:
Rudy, you are the #1 person on my list in that regard.

when you said that you meant when you have extra tanks that are unneccesary you would send me some??

:mrgreen: just trying to be the neighborly mooch :mrgreen:

Since you quoted my statement, that is a fact. For the meantime, I request to keep this thread on topic as it will be a "progression" thread.

Thanks in advance. :D

LOL ok JC since im #1 on your list

when are you gonna fill it?

what type of tank is it gonna be?

I'm waiting for some additional supplies (decorations, heaters, thermometers, etc.) The only equipment that I got today was the gravel and canister filter.

The tank will be a lightly planted cichlid tank. Plan is to move the angels and pleco out of the 30gal and add some German Rams and Keyholes. Some nice corydoras also. Plants will include anubias, ferns and maybe a couple of moss balls.

Jchillin, I share your excitement! :mrgreen:
I'm in the same scenario, waiting for equipment to get started, just received my
Coralife units, YES!! and they were intact (I was so nervous about them being
destroyed during freight). They were very well packed, Good job Darin.

Can't wait to see more pictures of your tank, as it evolves! Enjoy! :wink:

Congrats J. I know just how you feel. The only thing is tank seem to look much smaller in pics but whatever.... good luck and don't forget to add the water before the fish.

kaaikop said:
Can't wait to see more pictures of your tank, as it evolves! Enjoy!

This combines two hobbies at once! Fish keeping and amateur photography!!

Mazdaman said:
Congrats J. I know just how you feel. The only thing is tank seem to look much smaller in pics but whatever.... good luck and don't forget to add the water before the fish.

I could post the original, un-resized version. Or, place something there to give some perspective....hmmm.

An t-isag said:
Wow, JChillin! It even looks pretty sitting there empty!!

LOL...my wife has stated I have until the end of the week to set it up or she will convert it into a spa.

:multi: :olympic: :angel:

[center:ebcf6209a0]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/center:ebcf6209a0]

Congrats

:D Just in time for the big auction at the GCAS next Wed nite. Get ready for me making lots of suggestions there about things you MUST buy. LOL

Congrats!!! and I droooooooooewl. You have inspired me to work on the laundry room this weekend. Ok, I was gonna do that anyway but I'm more motivated now. Here's a list of low light plants I found in my notes while I was updated the dechlorinator brands. Hope it helps some.

Low Light
java moss
java fern
(Microsorium pteropus)
Anubias barteri
Elodea densa (Anacharis)
Cabomba caroliniana
(Cabomba)
Riccia Fluitan
Echinodorus tenellus (Pygmy Chain Sword)

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! Good for you. Your tank is going to look amazing when you get all your fish in there.

Anubias nana is another nice low light plant BTW. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom