Jessica's 110g Malawi Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOVING these guys! Can't wait for em to get biggerrrr!!!

Attachments

• image-1836840228.jpg
    image-1836840228.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 152
  • image-3324844632.jpg
    image-3324844632.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 154
  • image-1422266941.jpg
    image-1422266941.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 146
  • image-4033076773.jpg
    image-4033076773.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 148
  • image-1149042137.jpg
    image-1149042137.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 151
  • image-1709223400.jpg
    image-1709223400.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 171
Aww so cute ;)

Aren't they tho?! :) gonna be beauties!

Great vid! What kind of pleco is that you have?

Thanks!!! Not too sure lol, I rescued him from a friends 29g. Asked on here and Albino Sailfin was mentioned but he doesn't have red eyes... He loves to munch on that wood :) I do have a very small Bristlenose & a small Rubberlip in there as well :)

I love your setup. At least your cichlids actually roam around whereas all of mine just hide.

Your yellow tailed acei is truly beautiful. I am genuinely jealous.

I love your setup. At least your cichlids actually roam around whereas all of mine just hide.

Thank you so much :) I'm sure yours will come around, I still have a few shy ones, too :)

I guess i got lucky mine have never been shy even my compressicep. Although the cyno does linger n the dark some ..

Cornstar is right ur tank is amazing n u definately have some eye catchers n that tank.. of course i found the nyererei first thing... ;)

I guess i got lucky mine have never been shy even my compressicep. Although the cyno does linger n the dark some ..

Cornstar is right ur tank is amazing n u definately have some eye catchers n that tank.. of course i found the nyererei first thing... ;)

Thanks Kristian! Really means alot to hear such kind words! I've worked really hard on this tank :) I knew you would, lol. He has 1/3 of the tank on lockdown. Thats his Driftwood lol ;)

I have a quick question.

Do u know what kind of synodontis you have?
I have the same one, and i forgot what kind he is.

I live those. I also have one and its getting HUGE!!

PS Jess.... ( where's my package?!)

It has been too cold on my end to ship :/ we just got hit with another storm... Beginning to think this winter will never end. I just checked my weather tho and my lows are finally above 30 starting Tuesday next week... That may be my window of opportunity :D

Back
Top Bottom