Jessica's 110g Malawi Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Jess how long did overflow before you caught it.

Not too sure, happened when I was in bed. Lost about 3 1/2 inches in a 6 foot tank.... It was horrible tho! Leaked thru the wall into the bedroom next it and about a foot & a 1/2 in front if the tank :/

Not too sure, happened when I was in bed. Lost about 3 1/2 inches in a 6 foot tank.... It was horrible tho! Leaked thru the wall into the bedroom next it and about a foot & a 1/2 in front if the tank :/

I know what you are talking, happened to me with a small AC filter in a 10G tank, and created a mess of water in a shelve of books, I can not imagine in a 6 ft tank !

I know what you are talking, happened to me with a small AC filter in a 10G tank, and created a mess of water in a shelve of books, I can not imagine in a 6 ft tank !

image-2209062948.jpg

That exact thing happen to me,no joke.......now ever since it happen(3 months ago) I've been paranoid,worry sick at work and while I'm sleep can't help to get up in the middle of the night just to check the tank and filter,and calling friends and fam to stopped by my apr to check the tank filters

That exact thing happen to me,no joke.......now ever since it happen(3 months ago) I've been paranoid,worry sick at work and while I'm sleep can't help to get up in the middle of the night just to check the tank and filter,and calling friends and fam to stopped by my apr to check the tank filters

Omg, I am the same way now! I can't wait to get all my canisters going so I can lose the 110's because I'm so paranoid!

On a lighter note, here is a vid of the babies hating each other as per usual lol

http://youtu.be/owvvgax7Hfc

Omg, I am the same way now! I can't wait to get all my canisters going so I can lose the 110's because I'm so paranoid!

On a lighter note, here is a vid of the babies hating each other as per usual lol

Conspecific Agression - YouTube

Sorry that happened Jess. Canisters can fail also. Maintenance is a huge part of keeping things running properly and then you won't have to worry about getting all wet. (y)

Busy night last night, this is what I was up doing after work ;) had to tear my tank apart to get to the mommas so here is a pic if the new scape.... I'm not very fond of it :/

Attachments

• image-4119444002.jpg
    image-4119444002.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 113
  • image-533393651.jpg
    image-533393651.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 153
I have no artistic vision that went to my brother & sister.... I'm he odd ball in the family, so with that being said, I like the look! :D Plenty of new guys in the bucket...What are they?

I have no artistic vision that went to my brother & sister.... I'm he odd ball in the family, so with that being said, I like the look! :D Plenty of new guys in the bucket...What are they?

Lol, I'm the same way haha! And thanks! I guess it's growing on me :D More Ruti Island fry :) I did a quick count & it's somewhere between 60-68 all cozy & comfy in they're 10g planted now. I start them all in planted tanks, they like to nibble at the plants & provides plenty of cover :D

Lovin the aquascape pure randomness just like mother nature. (y) your fish will love there new mansion.

Thank you :) I'm not in love with the current hard scape but it changes with just about every wc lol.

As always looking real good Jess!! Ah... I remember when it all started lol. You were going on vacation and worried about first cichlid tank ever lol!

Now look at ya!!

Thanks Dino! Lol, totally remember that!!! Haha! I was nervous wreck but you got me thru it :D

Looks great I just read the entire thing you seem to have work extremely hard on this one huh. By the way do you think you could spare a few of your new fry to a fellow fishkeeper.

Back
Top Bottom