Jessica's 110g Malawi Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My guess is a p. Nyererei ruti island...lol i got my baby from her too he is amazing. I luv how unique they all seem to be

Bingo!

Wow that fish is stunning, send me some! Lol

Thank you :) I have plenty for sale!

Amazing color!! Can't wait to see mine :)

The black isn't showing because he is stressed, I think you will be satisfied :D

Really nice fish I hope it's gonna be coming my way

Thanks!!! Your weather is gonna be really warm next week!

Nice fish

Thanks ;)

Pretty sure I'm gonna ship next week, everyone's weather is looking awesome, mines not the best but Michigan's lows are finally in the 30s. Those of you expecting fish please pm me with your address & ill come up with shipping quotes/totals. However, I did trade some fish for some corals recently so my stock list has changed :)

Bingo!

The black isn't showing because he is stressed, I think you will be satisfied :D

Thanks ;)

Pretty sure I'm gonna ship next week, everyone's weather is looking awesome, mines not the best but Michigan's lows are finally in the 30s. Those of you expecting fish please pm me with your address & ill come up with shipping quotes/totals. However, I did trade some fish for some corals recently so my stock list has changed :)

How much u sell them for?

Bingo!

Thanks ;)

Hey how much for the fish

Ohio, New York & Missouri orders are shipping TOMORROW :) If you know your quote you can PayPal me @ jayzerosix@me.com. Fish are getting a wc as we speak :) watch your pm for tracking numbers.

Sale price ENDS 4/20/2013 get em while they are cheap! Thanks to everyone who made a purchase :D

Word of advice: If you use filter pad/floss in your AC 110s, be sure to frequently clean them.... Or you will flood your house :'(

Back
Top Bottom