Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a ton of 20L and a few 40B. No 55's though, they said they were getting a truck in Wednesday and to look on Thursday for a 55. If they get a 55 in I will go back and get a 20L to set up a sump

The one I went to today doesn't, but they said they only sell like 1 or 2 a year. Most of them do though I would assume. I'm going to be making stands for the tanks I got today though.

Just got a twenty gallon! Ahhhh I'm so happy right now! It included the light and a heater and a hood! It was a total steal for just ninety dollars! Can't wait to put some fish in it! Question though: do I cycle it simply by putting some of my filter media in a filter I already have or just get some gravel from my tank and put it in there???

Got my 10g & 40b today and decided to wait on the 55g because it is so narrow, but I have till the sale ends on 7/16 to get it. I want the Aqueon 75E, but $180 for it is just too much to consider right now.

Now to talk my GF into letting me set them up in the house instead of the garage lol :ermm:.

I wonder if my parents will notice if I get one or two new 55 gallons.... Hehe;)

I have a car and the money just my dad is saying I'm stuck with my 10 gal ugh

i went intended to buy a 55 gallon and they didnt have any!!!!!!! they dont get new tanks in until next wednesday either and ill be out of town until 2 days after that so then ill have to wait 2 weeks after that and the sale will be off :( so im probably getting a 40 gallon breeder.

No clue..... I've only been to petco once. I'm more of a petsmart guy;)

Wish I could justify it but I have a 29, 38 and 40 already sitting dry :) besides the 10 and 20 running at the moment. Checked my local listing and sale is on through 16 July.

Oh I have to wait to start my tank in two weeks! My mom said that I can't start it because we're going to Hawaii next week and there's going to be no one to take care of the fish! I was like, "Mom! I'm not putting any fish in there! It's going to be cycling!" But she wouldn't hear it! UGH.

Back
Top Bottom