Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a 40, a 29 and a 5.5 today! ;) So excited about all the new projects!! I'm really tempted to get another 40 but I definitely shouldn't...

Are we suppose to call Petco every other day to get update on the $1 per gallon deal? This deal only apply to bare tanks, correct?

Oh wow thats a really good deal!

I'll try to buy a 10 standard or 20 long for some Axolotl!!

Buying three 55 tomorrow XD my parents don't know yet but I'm turning my basement backroom into my fish shrine:)

They have 3 left in stock at my petco so I kinda feel like a jerk if I do get them..... But I hope you find one craigslist is always handy

Australia doesnt have any of the 1$ for a gal day. Besides we are normal and use Litres lol. Actually better not be saying that since you are the most powerful country (arrrrgggggg)

Jason7894561230 said:
Australia doesnt have any of the 1$ for a gal day. Besides we are normal and use Litres lol. Actually better not be saying that since you are the most powerful country (arrrrgggggg)

Lol

But the entire world use metric system, I think that we (US) need to change to metric. Besides, it is way more easy.
:)

Oh yeah, my teacher told me they tried to convert the US into metric, and that everyone hated it lol. But still, it's easier to go by ten, hundred, thousand, tenthousand than twelve, twentyfour, thirtysix, so on.

Az a mechanic
Mac, Matco, and Snap-on are very expensive tools buying standared and metric
A set of wrenches can cost a couple hundred then you need both
the us does use metric sometimes to advertiz engin displacment

1 LARA said:
Az a mechanic
Mac, Matco, and Snap-on are very expensive tools buying standared and metric
A set of wrenches can cost a couple hundred then you need both
the us does use metric sometimes to advertiz engin displacment

I dont even buy standard anymore. Everything is metric anymore

I can't learn metric, I just grab what I need and try them all til I get the one that fits. And there's an aweful lot of decimal points in liters (sp) and well just everything.....too confusing for me. I'm still trying to learn centigrade. 70 deg F I can remember, if I see 30 deg C then I shiver cause I can't stop thinking that it's below freezing already LOL.

Back
Top Bottom