Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P.s. I know I will get it because I open and will pay for it as soon as I walk in the door. XD

I missed the last sale, going to check it out this time. I don't need another tank but with this sale I can't afford not to. So the sale doesn't apply to 75+ tanks ? That sucks :banghead: Does anyone know if Petsmart does a similar sale ?

Grrrr at the US and the $1 per gallon sale!!!! Nothing like that ever (and I mean never ever) happens over here, and even if it did it would be £1 a litre (so about £4 per usg). Usually I love being a Brit but sometimes it really, really, really sucks!

Ok, so it's only breeder tanks up to 55g. So I am not getting it... it's like 999.99+ what ever for the stand...

Bought the last 40 gal. Breeder tank Petco had in stock. I didn't want to get it yet, wanted to find a stand first so I could set it up right away. I asked them about a stand, lady was pretty dense...said they didn't have that size stand in stock, fine, couldn't get it through her head I wanted them to order a stand for me!!! plus I asked when more tanks were coming in, she said they probably didn't have any on order, but I told her the sale was on til the 16th. She looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about!! Soooo she went to find the manager, and quess what, she couldn't find him, why didn't that surprise me!? I paid for the tank and will pick it up tomarrow when I have help to carry it up the stairs, unless they sell it to someone else!!!

I though about it!! But I need more then a hammer and screwdriver, the only two tools I own!! Lol I'm sure my brother-in-law would, but hate to ask.....they are up here on vacation to see his side of the family.

NOT AT ALL!!! Home depot has all you need. Get a saw and the wood and that's it. I think you might even be able to cut it there.

slitherbomb said:
NOT AT ALL!!! Home depot has all you need. Get a saw and the wood and that's it. I think you might even be able to cut it there.

Don't have a home depot but do have a menard's in town. Will see if they will cut the wood! Great idea, thanks!!

I am so mad, went to buy a 55 and they said that corporate doesnt supply them stores with 55 only 20 longs and 29s. I was so mad.

GuppyLover said:
I am so mad, went to buy a 55 and they said that corporate doesnt supply them stores with 55 only 20 longs and 29s. I was so mad.

You should be, because in the Petcos here in Ca they have plenty of 55 Gllons

ejaramillo01 said:
You should be, because in the Petcos here in Ca they have plenty of 55 Gllons

I am soooooo jealous. They laughed at me! I was like "Really?!"

This was a nation wide sale, wasn't it? I got my 55g during the sale. I would find the advertisment on the web site print it and demand that they order it into your local store. Never let a chain store talk you out of a deal THEY set up.

zparticle said:
This was a nation wide sale, wasn't it? I got my 55g during the sale. I would find the advertisment on the web site print it and demand that they order it into your local store. Never let a chain store talk you out of a deal THEY set up.

Perfectly said!,!

Back
Top Bottom