Kingkoopas Mr aqua 17.1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can always thin out the blyxa (and you will have to eventually). Nice thing about it is that it never gets too tall.

Idk..im not a formal scaper. But I like it. Rock formation is good slope is good. Plants have good color and contrast.

Where did helferi go?
It grew fast an got real big wasn't enough space for it so donated it someone on CL

Looks good bud! Never too much blyxa ;) one of my favourite plants for sure! I think I may do a full carpet with it at some stage!

Like rocking horse excrement round my way that stuff. Love it though.
Lol me too i got 4 small stems of creeping Jenny for free at the LFS today when I went to pick up some RO for water changes. Where do you think is a good spot to put them. Been on my mind all day an still can't figure out where to put em :)

Lol me too i got 4 small stems of creeping Jenny for free at the LFS today when I went to pick up some RO for water changes. Where do you think is a good spot to put them. Been on my mind all day an still can't figure out where to put em :)

Score! Do what I did with some MC I got yesterday and just put it in a pot in your tank till it grows out abit lol. I'll use the mc in my nano but it's in a very ruff state at the moment.

Score! Do what I did with some MC I got yesterday and just put it in a pot in your tank till it grows out abit lol. I'll use the mc in my nano but it's in a very ruff state at the moment.
Yea I wish I could but my OCD won't let me put a pot or float plants . ?

Day 30

Still looks like no fish but there is some lol
13 cpds
2 SAEs
4 ghost shrimp but only seen 3
Unknown number of cherry shrimp (not much see one or two every other day)
IMG_20170416_220618.jpg

Ordered some nilocg aqautics GH booster and rekharb plus some iron might as well get it lol

Ordered some nilocg aqautics GH booster and rekharb plus some iron might as well get it lol

It's good stuff. I also got their gh booster and iron as well. I do the gh booster once a week right after water change and the iron same day as micros. Works great.

Day 37

Added 7 chili rasboras
I dwarf gourami
2 otos
4 amano shrimp

Plan to get at least 10 more chilli rasboras if lfs has some
Also added some hydro sp Japan to far right corner it was emersed so see how long that takes to switch to submersed IMG_20170423_144336.jpgIMG_20170422_192416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom