Low-Tech 10g Planted Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well a dollar, and then I bought from dk and it took a % of that and she paid me back so I could buy the fish, and it took another % out of that :mad: lol.

If she refunded your money, I don't think it would have taken it back out (if that was an option), but if she sent it as a new order, I think they take out like 5%+$.30 or something like that.

Still have plenty of ostracods, maybe the CPDs will like em lol. Got a little work to do today. Gonna try to trim the Ludwigia and Rotala, then I'll pluck some of the hair algae. It's starting to get a little annoying lol.

Apparently, the bottom leaves haven't really grown out that much, so it kinda looks ugly right now haha. I moved the trimmings over to the other 10g. USPS still hasn't updated my CPD shipment :(

Picture Time :D

Crypts, which are coloring nicely
IMG_2789.JPG

IMG_2791.JPG

IMG_2792.JPG

Ludwigia growth, the one I didn't trim
IMG_2799.JPG

Marselia
IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

Rotala
IMG_2793.JPG

The ludwigia doesn't look so good after trimming so you're gonna have to wait a while for an FTS ;) lol

We have fishies :D I'm floating them now. Although I'm still not sure whether to dump or to drip, I know sm said in her experience, I should dump so...

I think I'll try the float and dump method with one bag, since thats what sm recommended, see how they do, and then decide whether or not to do the other.
Wish me luck

The first 6 are in there, one of the males seemed to just float on his back to the bottom :cry: but he's still alive, so idk if it was just him or if it was the acclimation :(

Ok, he seems to be swimming a little more now. Most of them have all went by the tree except for the one, but hopefully, he'll find them soon lol. I'll let them settle in a little while before I turn on the lights and take some pics.

Back
Top Bottom