Low-Tech 10g Planted Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
smooshed a few flakes in there, they'd go and one would bite it and then like freak out and be like "AHH! What just happened." lol. I got a few, yet bad pics, uploading now. Hopefully they'll learn to eat them soon.

Pics!!!!

IMG_2808.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

They look hungry as you can see, I'll try feeding again later. They're also still a little pale, probably from transit.

He's doin good. Swimmin around with the others. Now I'm just anxious for them to start eating haha. The nerite is cool than I ever could have hoped for. He's lovin that GSA.

Well sadly, I had to take the big piece of dw out. It got in the way all the time, and wouldn't stay put very well. I still have the smaller one tho. I'll try to get some pics up here in the next few days.

Great News!!!!

YAAYYYY!!!!! They're finally eating!!!! :D I'm so glad. They only ate a little bit but at least that's a sign. I'm so happy :angel:

Tank looks good. I decided to join after I saw that you were in central KY. Lexington I suppose?

That one that didn't do so well at first. He's also a little plumper :D
IMG_2819.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

IMG_2825.JPG

FTS (as you can see the bigger dw is gone, but the smaller one is still there, although a little hard to see in the pic. still thinking about the moss)
IMG_2821.JPG

Back
Top Bottom