Missing Monster?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Labenator65000 said:
Not to be macabre, but do you have any cats? If he jumped ship he may have been discovered.

Ya, that's what I was kinda thinking.
I hope you find him soon. :(

Did you check to see if he packed up his belongings? He might have gone to find a better tank....

My wife is gonna help me. Tomorrow were gonna go looking for him. I'm gonna try not to do a total breakdown but whatever I have to do I'm do.

Convict i dont know if its worth it! I mean if he is dead then im sure the other fish ate him... It has been a few days. I think you should look for him, just try and not break down the tank! Sorry about your fish :(

I've been reading this thread since the day you posted it out of pure curiosity lol. I really hope you find him!!

Tomorrow I'm gonna search for him and do just a partial breakdown. Nothing to compromise the structure of the layout of stones.

Tomorrow begins "Operation Mellow Yellow"

I hope you find him. I had a tetra disappear and I never found him. I had just purchased him and 5 others. I don't have anything big enough to eat him and I don't think my snails and few shrimp I have could work that fast to eat him up.

i have an idea. start a thread on ideas to replace him,find one you really like, and then he'll turn up. almost never fails

Convict2161 said:
Tomorrow I'm gonna search for him and do just a partial breakdown. Nothing to compromise the structure of the layout of stones.

Good luck Convict!

Convict2161 said:

Hehe....... Haha.....ha! Hahahaha. Ha? HAHAHAHA

Convict2161 said:

I can't stop laughing at this....

Reminds me of "Operation Waspgone"

My wife got fully suited in my motorcycle gear (helmet, gloves, leathers etc...) to spray a couple wasp nests.

My lost fish...daughter's fish died and she was so crushed she said she no more fish so I went to take out the two Cories only found one it is a Fluval Edge 6.6 and it had lots of decos and a added ledge glass thing and black sand, its not that big but we loked and looked, and I am a good fish hunter, lifted up decos, moved stuff around. Checked again the next day, she looked for him, nothing, and figured he died and was eaten.

My daughter left it running for about a week, then unplugged it. It sat there for two weeks no heat, no food, no air pump. I wanted to borrow it and I almost got whiplash when I started taking the tubing out and there he was just sitting there alive, three weeks later he's doing just fine, keeping company for now with some guppy fry and getting little bits of food numerous times a day, and special bottom feeder tabs, seems sooooo happy to have warm water, food and air! I was shocked and mortified, and hardly comprehend where he was, but he was there so he must have been hiding in the sand, although I stirred around in the sand too.

Hope you find yours, well...

I still don't

I had an upside down catfish that went missing once, 2 months went by and he showed up again, then went missing again, and showed up two weeks later again. Then I figured out where he had been going. I was changing out the filters, and he had been somehow getting into the filter pump (it was a penguin 200). I still to this day can't figure out how or why. So there is always hope, good luck. I hope he pops up.

I recently walked into my house to see my male Kenyi dried up on the floor. I rinsed him off and threw him back in the tank and within an hour he was fine. He was floppin around so much on the floor I found him over 20' away from the tank.

Hopefully you won't have that issue.

Starting "Operation Mellow Yellow" at 11:00hrs this date :)

Wife just went to get those loooong dish washing gloves lol.

Wow wat a beautiful fish... Hope hes alright... Nice tank by the way... Why dont u move some of the decor to see if hes hiding under them.

Back
Top Bottom