My 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad it came in one piece this time! :D hey dan, when you ordered the aqua soil, was there no option to select shipping on the ada website? It would only let me select "online delivery" Super confused...

I'm glad it came in one piece this time! :D hey dan, when you ordered the aqua soil, was there no option to select shipping on the ada website? It would only let me select "online delivery" Super confused...

You are ordering from Aqua Forest Aquarium, ADA USA, Aqua Design Amano right? Wen I went to checkout it had some options for shipping...like 2 day, overnight, etc. Standard was $12 I think

You are ordering from Aqua Forest Aquarium, ADA USA, Aqua Design Amano right? Wen I went to checkout it had some options for shipping...like 2 day, overnight, etc. Standard was $12 I think

Ah crap, I ended up ordering from adgshop.com. Don't know how I ended up there instead of the normal ada website. Thats what i get for ordering stuff on my phone... haha, Oh we'll, just called him and it ships tomorrow morning... A little bummed, hardscape starts sometime next week I guess... Light comes tomorrow though!

What light and other equipment did you decide on? I think the new thread is needed ASAP so we can get the "skinny" on your plan of attack on this 12L :)

Billbug68 said:
I'll start the new thread sometime tonight. Gotta break out the laptop for this one!

Same for me. The app gets 95% of my time but the laptop does all the photo work. We feel you.

I ended up just using the iPad. I'll probably use the camera and laptop when the substrate arrives.

That's cool. I have a keyboard for my iPad, so I virtually never use my laptop. My desktop has been unplugged for a month and a half and I hadn't noticed. Apple is doing something right!!

Back
Top Bottom